Monday, August 8, 2011

Top 10 reasons I should still be a college student

(and by top 10 I mean the first 10 I thought of)
  1. I still consider a microwave burrito (Amy's of course) mutilated and consumed with improper utensils (a knife and spoon and bowl?  Sure, why not?) a balanced meal.
  2. No matter how hard I try, bedtime is still around 1:30/2am and wake-up time 10/10:30am unless I am forced to wake up earlier for something "important." (see: "class?")
  3. I watch 95% of my TV on my computer, often with a second window open for multitasking.
  4. Drunk pizza.
  5. My proclivity for setting off fire alarms.
  6. I still look like my freshman year ID picture... I mean, last year I got carded buying a lighter.
  7. I am adept at living in considerable mess (see: suitcases, boxes, laundry bags, etc all over my room.. and rooms that are not supposed to be my rooms)
  8. I spend far too much time on facebook, and twitter, which I didn't start using regularly until I graduated.  (That's a bad word.)
  9. I somehow manage to procrastinate even when there is nothing to be procrastinated.
  10. I still have to go downstairs to do laundry.  And while I don't need quarters (we have a card, though sadly no laundryview) I never have enough quarters when I do need them (see: reasons why I probably got a toll violation this weekend...) 
There are probably better reasons than this.  And I'm sure there are more.  I really only started this list after scrutinizing myself eating lunch today (see #1) but decided it should probably be a list of 10.  10 felt like a good number.

No comments:

Post a Comment